• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Akshat Rawat

Started learning Critical acclaim's solo!

day 1 of learning this solo, will keep posting the progress =)
they are both first takes and def have mistakes, criticism is welcome! (hi pls help)

Also, I use my phone as a metronome but since I was recording with that, it isn't in the vid xD
Wie that's great for your first day learning this!
Only tip I have would be, when you practice, maybe still slow down that Intro section a bit to make sure it's 100% clean and you don't cut off any notes. Keep working on it man, you'll have the whole thing in no time!

Wie that's great for your first day learning this!
Only tip I have would be, when you practice, maybe still slow down that Intro section a bit to make sure it's 100% clean and you don't cut off any notes. Keep working on it man, you'll have the whole thing in no time!
Yeah that makes sense, I'll slow it down a bit and build up! Thanks for that.
Yessir I hope so!

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
I’m impressed this was your first day! You’re kicking ass ! Just take it slow and practice practice practice ! I can’t wait to see your progress videos ! You’ll have it up to speed in no time dude !

• Love
Reactions: Akshat Rawat
Sounds great! For the second part you were working on, no sure you were playing it right? I go from 10th position and alternate pick. I do NOT have it up to speed. At all.

• Love
Sounds great! For the second part you were working on, no sure you were playing it right? I go from 10th position and alternate pick. I do NOT have it up to speed. At all.
Thanks Ed!
Yeah I think they're alright. You can start from the 10th position as well. They're all same notes, just at different positions. I just went through some tabs and YouTube videos to confirm.

Thanks Ed!
Yeah I think they're alright. You can start from the 10th position as well. They're all same notes, just at different positions. I just went through some tabs and YouTube videos to confirm.
I tried it in different positions to see which ones it laid best at. YMMV.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Akshat Rawat
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media