• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Sweep Picking IV - Synyster Gates School - Syn's Etudes

I'm gonna try and pump out all the sweep picking exercises within a few weeks. I have a feeling V is gonna be the hardest.
If you have any questions or need tips on sweeping ask away! I have always seemed to progress with it much better than other techniques
So sick man! This is one I've been trying to perfect for a while. For me it's connecting the fast 16th triplet arpeggios at the end that always trips me up, any tips for that?

So sick man! This is one I've been trying to perfect for a while. For me it's connecting the fast 16th triplet arpeggios at the end that always trips me up, any tips for that?
Which ones in particular? Cuz like theres 4 different chords on the backing track, which of the 4 (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th) are you struggling with?

Reactions: Chris Johnston
So like when it goes from one sweep at the 12th fret to a sweep at the 16th fret and then a sweep at the 19th or whatver?

I think that's the part yeah! Basically at the point where the rhythm of the sweeps change to their quickest and there's 2 inversions of the sweep per chord (if that makes sense )

I think that's the part yeah! Basically at the point where the rhythm of the sweeps change to their quickest and there's 2 inversions of the sweep per chord (if that makes sense )
Ah I gotcha I gotcha, the sliding up the neck to reach the next sweep, so much fun..lol
Dm me and I can probs make u like a 1 or 2 minute youtube video addressing it as best as i can ahah

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Ben Grosskreuz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media