• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Alicia Willis

Synyster Gates School Beginners

Words of encouragement for the other beginners out there to get posting !!!!
Thanks @Dominik Gräber for starting this discussion in the forums !
This is literally perfect 😍
All what you Said was so true and I Just Loved how you commented on your playing and by doing so found your mistakes! Also instantly recognized solo & Song although I did Not Catch you saying either Name 😂
Also also, you seemed super relaxed and focused when talking, you should do those Videos more often!

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis
This is literally perfect 😍
All what you Said was so true and I Just Loved how you commented on your playing and by doing so found your mistakes! Also instantly recognized solo & Song although I did Not Catch you saying either Name 😂
Also also, you seemed super relaxed and focused when talking, you should do those Videos more often!
🤦🏼‍♀️ I totally forgot to mention what I was playing lol. But you’re right. I feel like everyone starting out is going to attempt to play these two eventually 😂
I was very nervous, it’s apparent in the way I twirl my pick in my hands lmao. But it’s all good.
I’m glad I was able to at least get my point across and I sincerely hope my terrible video inspires others to post without fear of negative comments ! 👍🏻
thanks dom !

That's an awesome video, and very motivating!
🤗 thanks so much ! I saw Dominik’s post and was immediately inspired. I often don’t see many beginners like myself and I know how hard it was for me to come out of my shell and just wanted to address some things that may prevent some of us from posting. 😁

Reactions: Nocturne

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Alicia Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Share this media