• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Nathan Bearden

"The Stage" solo

I'll be working on one of my favorites, The Stage. Hope to add the song in its entirety, as I only know bits and pieces of it now. Here's the solo. The bends are very tricky and a little sloppy, so I apologize for that lol. Maybe some lighter bottom strings would make it a little easier. Thanks for watching!
Man, that was great. I Love this song so much and I think nailing Syns tone on this is incredibly hard. But you were Spot on for a good 95% of it. Like you Said, only one or two bends that were not perfect

Reactions: Nathan Bearden
Man, that was great. I Love this song so much and I think nailing Syns tone on this is incredibly hard. But you were Spot on for a good 95% of it. Like you Said, only one or two bends that were not perfect
Thanks bro, very tricky those last bends, but a fun song to play! I'm working on in intro next

Great timing, feel, and vibrato. Your bends are almost all coming up a little flat, so that's something to work on. Sounds awesome!

A great exercise is going back and forth from playing a note (say, G string 12th fret) and then bending up to that note from one step/two frets below - so the 10th fret. You can do that kind of thing with 1/2 steps, whole steps, 1.5 step bends, and if you really want to shred your fingertips, two step bends (4 frets).

• Haha
Reactions: Nathan Bearden
Great timing, feel, and vibrato. Your bends are almost all coming up a little flat, so that's something to work on. Sounds awesome!

A great exercise is going back and forth from playing a note (say, G string 12th fret) and then bending up to that note from one step/two frets below - so the 10th fret. You can do that kind of thing with 1/2 steps, whole steps, 1.5 step bends, and if you really want to shred your fingertips, two step bends (4 frets).
Thanks, I'll try that out!

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Nathan Bearden
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media