• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
C

thewayshegoes

This will be the last song I highlight off this set of songs. I may select a couple from the first set but the song writing aspect will be different as theory isn't 100% in those songs. refer to comments for details.
This song is pretty interesting. Has a few neat elements. FIrst I'll say the drums aren't 100% in time for this song, but thats ok. It is basically hammer ons to start with feedback on the other speaker. The pre chorus is a 1 7 4 3 progression going into the chorus which is a 2 6 1 6 progression. It's a pretty catchy progression for not being a normal one you'd hear. 2nd verse is the same as the first.

Bridge is the hammer ons in a progression. so basically is a 4 5 6 5 which leads to the 1 2 3 2 progression. There is a lead part that goes over top of this which is in G minor but it also follows the path of the progression. This leads into the final chorus before hitting the final solo over the chorus progression. This is a song that I enjoy and has a lot of jump to it imo. The lyrics are explaining how it feels to have to work in a radious of like 30 feet with 25 people. Factory jobs everyday life.

I'll probably post a newer song by the end of the weekend and highlight that one too.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Calvin Phillips
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media