• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
W

things for practicing

Context* From a few nights ago
Some of my practice goes like this, bland. Was focusing all fret hand here.
Wanted to compile some stuff and got lost/carried away practicing as usual.
It was late and doing stuff for stamina/strength/dexterity, usually it's a few minutes on each exercise I muster for myself before needing a rest/stretch.
I'm also practicing bass guitar occasionally which makes my hands more tired than usual.
Overall constant aches and often my minds racing wanting to play but fingers hurt or something.
Breathing exercises and slight yoga type meditation or just doing other stuff has been helpful.
Almost all and nearly everyday, music on or thinking about it.
If music were to be work, I'll need a new hobby....
Thought just occurred.
Music is one of my favorite things to do, and I take advantage of it whenever I can. There is less and less of a good balance between reading and going to school for me as I read more. Websites like https://www.trustmypaper.com/ can help many students get help with their projects, like this one: My dream job would be to work for the company because it hires talented writers who charge a fair amount for their work.

Last edited:
Reactions: William B.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
William B.
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings