• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Alicia Willis

This Is Halloween (Danny Elfman)

Taking a break from my solo, here’s my take on “This is Halloween”
I’m hoping I can convince the husband to play the accompanying guitar.....fingers crossed lol
Whoa, that's a cool song, Danny Elfman, I heard a melody similar to that and I don't remember from where. It's kind of my safe zone melody.
I heard a lot of songs with those melodies, but in pieces. I try to play them back to back like this song.

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis
Whoa, that's a cool song, Danny Elfman, I heard a melody similar to that and I don't remember from where. It's kind of my safe zone melody.
I heard a lot of songs with those melodies, but in pieces. I try to play them back to back like this song.
Awesome sauce !!!
Danny Elfman has written a plethora of film scores, this one is from The Nightmare Before Christmas 😁

Reactions: William B.
One of my favorite movies, maybe that's where I heard it and people made songs from. Kind of lingers in the back of my mind. I like Tim Burton's style.

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Alicia Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media