• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Dominik Gräber

Trivium - Insurrection, Metalminute

Showing you what I've been working on for months now. Not at all satisfied with this but I keep on working. I can play it up to speed when warmed up enough but I have serious trouble playing well in front of a cam lately.
Funny thing is that with this song it's SERIOUSLY harder than with others. I can play triplets in my sleep by now but as soon my cam is on I mess up. Really makes me angry sometimes.
When I was camera shy I just recorded everything.. and then deleted the footage when I was done. Sometimes I watched it once. But more then other just deleted it. Eventually you dont even realize the camera is there. Or do what I do.. put it in the air.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
I've been playing this song for a while now, and didn't realise how fast it actually is. (I slow it down)
Nice played! the speed isn't easy.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
I've been playing this song for a while now, and didn't realise how fast it actually is. (I slow it down)
Nice played! the speed isn't easy.
Awesome! Let us see your progress too! I do like how economic the whole song is. Like, I think all the motions feel really natural, only the speed is challenging. Especially nailing those triplets and that fast string skipping section in the verse.

Reactions: Lindsey

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Dominik Gräber
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media