• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Dominik Gräber

Trivium - Insurrection Practice

Trying out a lot of new stuff. I use a smaller pick, have a new rhythm tone and it's the first time I kinda managed to play it standing up, which is insane to me. There are a couple of parts I really messed up, a) because of timing or b) because it's still awkward to play. But it's so fun to practice this one to the track.
That tone is pretty awesome mate. What are you plugged into?

They proper hammer it with the riffs in this album dont they. Such an underrated album in my opinion!

Its a metronome type of job I think! However if you haven't tried this kind of stuff before then bloody good going with it!

Still not 'Jazz Bass-ing' it? Ha ha

• Love
Reactions: Dominik Gräber
That tone is pretty awesome mate. What are you plugged into?

They proper hammer it with the riffs in this album dont they. Such an underrated album in my opinion!

Its a metronome type of job I think! However if you haven't tried this kind of stuff before then bloody good going with it!

Still not 'Jazz Bass-ing' it? Ha ha
Ask about the Jazz Bass again and you'll endure even more struggeling with even lower hanging guitars! 🤣🤣

I just Love how heavy they get with Standard Tuning on this Album!
This Tone is Just the Boss Katana Clean channel with a digital Tube screamer in Front of it :)

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Dominik Gräber
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media