• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Jeremy Healey

Uncut practice session - Canon Rock

It’s been a little while since I posted anything. Haven’t been playing much lately, but here is some uncut video of me practicing a part from Canon Rock. I’ve been coming back to this song over and over for the past 12 years, pretty much since I first picked up a Guitar. I had to unlearn a lot of bad habits with this song over the years, and this part specifically helped me greatly with Alternate picking. If you can stand to watch the 5 and a half minutes of fuck Ups, here ya go 😅
I've been fightinf this song for 12 years too, bht I gave up 😂
You keep going!
I tried to learn it wayyy back in high school. Unknowingly, it was way over my head at the time with the sweeps and other picking I didn’t have a clue even existed.
I pretty much got it learned up until near the end where it’s really shreddy. Just trying to tidy up some parts like in this video aha.
It was the song that made me want to pick up a guitar 😂 watching the funtwo video on YouTube

I tried to learn it wayyy back in high school. Unknowingly, it was way over my head at the time with the sweeps and other picking I didn’t have a clue even existed.
I pretty much got it learned up until near the end where it’s really shreddy. Just trying to tidy up some parts like in this video aha.
It was the song that made me want to pick up a guitar 😂 watching the funtwo video on YouTube
Same. I had it on repeat 😂
I just found an easy version on Songsterr. I still had to slow it down to 50% speed and skip some parts but I might give it another shot,

Reactions: Jeremy Healey

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Jeremy Healey
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media