• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
G

Unholy Confessions - Avenged Sevenfold (guitar cover)

This is the first song I learned to play from beginning to end, and it is an A7X song! I have been playing guitar for 9 months now. I spent months practicing Unholy Confessions and watched other people's covers for reference countless times. There are some mistakes here and there, but I feel proud for playing it through. Enjoy!! I would definitely appreciate comments on how I can improve!
Great job for a first song! Definitely give yourself a pat on the back for sure. The biggest thing that stands out to me is that could be a little better was that you palm-muted almost all of the notes in the intro and other similar sections of the song, (2:15-2:25 for example) when most of them should have been regular notes that rung out. Also if you want the best tone for those riffs, you're gonna have to double down and down-pick everything. But other than that nice job! I don't want to tear you down too much haha keep at it man!

Thank you! I will definitely practice down-picking!

Reactions: Lucas Weiman

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Gota Nakamura
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media