• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Dominik Gräber

Untitled Song - first Demo

Okay, this is A FIRST for me, so really exciting. Began to write a metal song on guitar, that is where I have it right now. I did a couple of mistakes and am far from finished writing it. Tuning is B. Feedback appreciated!
Nice idea Dominik!! If I were I would use a track or a metronome just to make the idea more clear and make the riff more stable. All and all it is a nice idea just stick to the details to make it even better!! Keep up the good work!!

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
I like the sound of it. Maybe add the original riff over the chorus chords as octaves. I bet you'll make it sound very melodic using the exact same notes as octaves. Look it up and try it out!

Nice idea Dominik!! If I were I would use a track or a metronome just to make the idea more clear and make the riff more stable. All and all it is a nice idea just stick to the details to make it even better!! Keep up the good work!!
Good suggestion. I always play my riffs out then figure out the tempo. They start the metronome and do it again.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Dominik Gräber
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media