• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Untitled song

I wrote a short piece of music today, I'm gonna add a melody later. I also noticed that when I do bar chords in the E shape the g strings falls right in between two knuckles so it doesn't really get pressed that nicely and my pinky sometimes mutes the high E string in the c shape. Tell me what you t
This sounds really good Ids! can wait to see the melody you'll create for this, also it reminds me a lot of acid rain. it was an inspiration for you that song?

This sounds really good Ids! can wait to see the melody you'll create for this, also it reminds me a lot of acid rain. it was an inspiration for you that song?
Thanks! No it was actually not, I was watching Peaky Blinders, grabbed my guitar and remembered a cool voicing for an A7 chord and that came out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ezequiel Romanko

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
idssdi
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings