• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
J

Using The New Riff Page Features

• Jak Angelescu
In this video I discuss how to upload riffs, how to leave ratings and comments and how to bookmark your favorite riffs
J
Yep I used you as a guest appearance! The thing about the rating is that people can be as honest as they want to but they have to be able to give good descriptions as to why. If somebody is going to leave a 2-star rating on a riff, they need to give suggestions on how they can make it a five-star. While this is a community that we need to build each other up, we also need to not be a community where we can't express how someone can improve. If the rating button becomes abused in a terrible way, I will gladly pass it along and it can easily be removed. And thank you very much for your feedback!

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
I agree. And we have an unbelievable community here that won't give bad ratings without a reason. I just think it could suck to have something you spend hours with before you show it around and then you get a 3 star rating because somebody thinks your vibrato needs some work (bad example I know). And the other way around if people start giving 5/5 because they just like each other knowing almost nothing is ever perfect it could become kinda pointless.
Not saying we should get rid of it! I like the innovation and trying out new things. Just saying maybe we could wait and see how this works out

Reactions: Jak Angelescu
Great instructional video! I have a suggestion for the 5-star review thing. We could make like a 3-star review or we could make it as whoever reviews it as anonymous. It's a bit uncomfortable in one way giving someone a low rating but also I understand that we need to be honest. It's a bit of a tricky situation but I do admire all the features being added.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Jak Angelescu
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media