• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Ethan Keeling

Vibrato practise

Little bit of vibrato practise (snipet). I used the so far away solo to practise, and just used different segments in random orders. This isnt a cover or anything, just vibrato practise, so timing etc doesnt bother me, just the vibrato :)
Awesome man! You're really working on that vibrato! The phrases sound really good already! But it looks like it takes you a lot effort to do the vibratos. This might be because you are too much of your arm to do them. Play around with different ways to get a vibrato and try to get more wrist motion in. :)

Awesome man! You're really working on that vibrato! The phrases sound really good already! But it looks like it takes you a lot effort to do the vibratos. This might be because you are too much of your arm to do them. Play around with different ways to get a vibrato and try to get more wrist motion in. :)
It does, I try to relieve the tension from my fingers to the strings to aid my wrist so ima keep practising that and some other methods! Thanks mate, appreciate the feedback!

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
The first thing I noticed is that when you vibrato the guitar kinda moves with it. This can really counteract your vibrato (if you vibrato and the guitar kind of bounces up and down there isn't really a lot of vibrato left), it doesn't have to be a big deal but try to control it a little bit. You're well on your way!

• Love
Reactions: Ethan Keeling

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Ethan Keeling
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings