• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Christian Schulze

What I've been up to-Synyster Gates Student Update

Thanks again @Alicia Willis for starting this series agian. Imma just tag @Jak Angelescu so she knows this is a thing XD. Can't wait to see what ya'll are up to.
Also I wanted to use this opportunity to practice a little bit of my editing skills (nothing too fancy).
A
This is great! Those are some really great exercises and things to focus on. I've taken a step back as well and focused on basic techniques.

• Love
Reactions: Christian Schulze
This was amazing CJ ! And thanks for the tip ! I’m going to do that !!
Also I love what you said about taking a step back....I myself want to learn everything and I often just bounce around and I too am going to really start to just do one thing and focus on that one technique.

• Love
Reactions: Christian Schulze
This was amazing CJ ! And thanks for the tip ! I’m going to do that !!
Also I love what you said about taking a step back....I myself want to learn everything and I often just bounce around and I too am going to really start to just do one thing and focus on that one technique.
I fully know how you feel...like the is so much stuff out there that we want to learn it all at once...but then not much is gonna stick.

Reactions: Alicia Willis

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Christian Schulze
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media