• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Synner Official Website

Dominik Gräber
I know that feeling. Sometimes even the flies on the wall get more interesting than learning. And the school is irresistible ;)
Good luck with your test tomorrow!
Rute Rodrigues
Yeah I know. I can't fucking study when there's a guitar near of me.
Andrew Milner
looking for inspiration to do better on the test, maybe? :))

this reminds of a time some 11 years ago (damn...) when I was in high school, I had a math test the next day and I spend the entire evening before the test making an AMV set to Metallica's Unforgiven 3 based on the Bardock: Father of Goku movie
J
  • J

Jak Angelescu

Man how often do you have tests 🤯🤯😳😳 good luck!!
Rute Rodrigues
That's high school. Today was the last one, now I have holidays and I can play 40 hours a day again 😂😂 Free from tests till February
Rute Rodrigues
@Andrei Moraru sweet. That looks like me, when I should be studying for my chemistry test, I was watching a live Dream Theater show on YT. I kinda deserve to fail this year.
idssdi
You wouldn't believe how many course and tests I faxed because I was playing guitar instead of studying, how did it go?