• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Synner Official Website

Dominik Gräber
Sad to hear you can't meet the deadline, but I would encourage you to still finish it and share it with us. I can see from your text all the work you put in and that you are proud of it and these things are always worth sharing!
ari.mac
I know how much you worked on this contest and I'm proud of you regardless. As Dominick said, you can always still do it and share it with us 🖤🖤
Rad Synner
Taking care of yourself and other things is not something you should apologize for! I hope you will get better fast! And all said and done, I hope you will post your hardwork in a way or another!
Gabby Heafy
Bety ❤️ I hope the things get better and don't worry hun that there will surely be another contest! sending much love and hugs! ❤️😘
redlipsofdeceit
Don't feel guilty about it, sweetie. You have to take care of yourself first. If things are hard for you now, just take a moment, there will be another contests that you can participate. Get better soon. ❤