• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Synner Official Website

Rad Synner
Mmmmmh maybe you are forcing too much because you shouldn't feel pain in your left hand. Maybe you should slow down and really try to apply the least amount of pressure when pressing strings?
W
could be tired from the last time you practiced
ari.mac
What kind of pain is that sys? You mean your entire hand or just fingers?
Gabby Heafy
try to relax and take some time every time you go to play, to avoid that pain :confused:🙏
redlipsofdeceit
@ari.mac Sys, the pain is on the tendons in the back of my hand, next to the wrist 😥
redlipsofdeceit
@William Byerley I don't know, maybe it's because I don't warm up before playing 😕
redlipsofdeceit
@Gabby Heafy Yeah, syster, I think I'll have some rest, so I don't get a bigger problem later 😥
ari.mac
@redlipsofdeceit maybe you could check your posture 🤔 I was always told that I shouldn't feel that kind of pain while playing and if I did, there was probably something wrong with the posture. But maybe somebody that has been playing longer can help you better with this :/