• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Synner Official Website

RØßIŇ
You will be missed @laurenf, I think you are truly awesome! Thank you for how you have helped this Community. We will miss you a lot!!
carlosmqr
Nooooo..... was great to have you here as our community manager, youll definitely be missed @laurenf... you can still hang around though (??) I hope!
laurenf
@carlosmqr I am not a musician by any means 😂 so I don't have meaningful things to contribute in that regard, but I might check in and visit you guys because you're the best 💜
redlipsofdeceit
Oh, no 💔 😔
You're the best, Lauren! Thank you for everything you've done for us. ❤
I hope you will still hang out with us here, tho!
Gabby Heafy
nooo! How sad :cry:💔you were amazing with us!! Always so attentive with a good attitude for everything!! i will miss you a lot!! I hope you will be with us very soon! stay safe!! I wish you the best!!💗😘😘 You are awesome!! 😍 THANK YOU!🙌
ari.mac
Nooooo :( so sad to read this :( you have been wonderful and I hope you will still hang with us sometimes 🖤 thank you for all your hard work and wish you all the best for the future! 🥰 we will miss you a lot 💔
laurenf
laurenf
Rad Synner
It has been an honor to work alongside you and I truly appreciate what you have done to help me on my workshop but even more so what you have done for this school! I am sure that wherever you will go next, you will accomplish even more wonders and I wish you only the very best because it's what I believe you deserve!!

You will be sincerely missed and I hope you pass by from time to time! :giggle: :giggle: