• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Synner Official Website

redlipsofdeceit
Girl, do what I do: record it while wearing your pajamas 💁🏻‍♀️
Batbia
I'm really considering it 👁️👄👁️ or I'll take advantage of the cold weather here to wear a random jacket over it 😹😹
Rad Synner
if you are doing it fingerpicking, it's gonna take a lot of practice. It's really tricky and you will have to place every words on every note (or silence). When I learned the Unforgiven, the hardest part was the singing part on the chorus. Kirk's part aren't as hard and the solo is pretty intermediate friendly I'd say! Good luck!
Aquamandy
Sys, I really hope you finish The Unforgiven this time after inducing me to learn it to play with you and dropping it at the intro when I was almost learning it completely!

Yes I'm exposing you cause I'm still mad 😒

Also your pajamas are pretty great, please use the Garfield pants 😆
redlipsofdeceit
Wow, sometimes @Radu-Cristian Perde can actually be useful and give good advice! Enjoy it, sys, 'cause it won't happen again in the next 84 years!
Rad Synner
Straight facts