• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Synner Official Website

Rad Synner
And so does ''badass''! In fact, the true word used to describe the bass was 'badass' but it had to be shorted to 'bass' because we knew that guitarist's ego wouldn't be able to take it!

The more you know 🌈
Aquamandy
@Radu-Cristian Perde is it a bassist thing to always simplify 6 to 4? First y'all do this to strings now you're saying words were also simplified? Y'all really can't handle more than 4, huh?
redlipsofdeceit
@Aquamandy It's much for them, poor little things...
Rad Synner
Awww that's so sweet of you to team up. But hey gals, please tell me, when are you going to actually post videos to demonstrate how ''superior'' you are? See i've only ever seen you talk about it and yet nothing to show for it. All talk no action uhm?
Aquamandy
What do you want me to post exactly? I don't play 6 strings, only cymbals, toms and pedals :papa-x:
redlipsofdeceit
Soon, he will regret saying this, I am sure, sys.
Rad Synner
It's funny, I play those too! Maybe we should have a drum-off to settle our score! :devilish:
Rad Synner
Regrets are not things I carry with me ;)
Aquamandy
Ok, so you know drums and guitar but STILL chose bass? Very weird unique...
redlipsofdeceit
Well, a drum-off would be a very interesting and fun thing. Obviously, I know @Aquamandy would crush you! Are you really sure about it? You can still save yourself from all the humiliation...
redlipsofdeceit
Amanda is on fire today! All the shade... I absolutely LOVE it! Keep going! 🤩
Rad Synner
The mistake both of you are making is assuming that I chose an instrument. But I have ascended. I chose music. I am music. Bass, drums, guitar, cello... I will master them all
redlipsofdeceit
And I am Anna, a force of another world, who has the power to make your life miserable! And I will never leave!