• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Synner Official Website

Jesse Salmons
Honestly id go with schecter. Most of the lower end jackson guitars always feel cheaply made to me (for obvious reasons) and like they wouldnt last over time. Id go with the schecter, ive never played a schecter i didnt like
idssdi
Schecter are known for making very good quality guitars for a affordable price so I would go with Schecter, Jackson is more know for making good high end guitars don't know anything about quality in terms of their low end guitars.

Ibanez also makes good affordable guitars as well which are also equipped with a Floyd rose.
BeWasted
I checked some dealers for Ibanez guitars, but the RG series are either overpriced or a lack thereof. Here is the page with the specs and such for the Schecter guitar. https://www.olx.ba/artikal/37350313/sgr-by-schecter-c-1-floyd-rose-sa-torbom/ (The price is 250€ + bag and is from a retailer rather than an individual salesman). Would appreciate any further input and thanks again for the feedback!