• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Axe FX III Presets

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Has there been confirmation they’re releasing them? All I’ve ever seen is that they’re working on them WITH him, FOR him. I would very much love to see them out in the wild, especially if I can use Frac-tool to adapt them to my AxeFX IIXL+, but I have not heard anything official about that from either Syn or Fractal.

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    @jak – not gonna happen. Let me tell you what happened. Last Tuesday night, wife and I are making dinner. Parmesan-encrusted pork chops. Chops are on the pan and there’s the plate.
    “Ooh, cheese!” and I grab a large pinch and toss it in my mouth.
    “Tell me you didn’t just do that?”
    “Huh?”
    “The cheese?”
    “What?”
    “That’s what we breaded the pork with.”
    “…”
    “The RAW pork.”
    “Oh.”
    So, it’s either trichinosis (small ringworms) or (more likely) mild E. Coli. Either way, should be gone in the next couple days, but it ain’t yet…
    Lesson learned.
    @luke – Fractal software (Frac-Tool) would allow for it to be translated to other Fractal units, like my 2XL+, but no, this would not be for other systems, only Fractal AxeFX.