• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Bonsoir, I'm Nocturne.

Nocturne

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Dec 1, 2019
    France
    Hi everyone. I've been following the lessons of this awesome school for a bit more than a month, and I felt like I should be active in this community too.

I'm a 21 year old French guy that lives in Paris. I started playing guitar by chance (and I still don't quite know why or completely realize it) about a year and a half or so. Since then, it's a true passion for me. I absolutely love learning songs, playing with other people, sharing what I know and learning new stuff about this instrument and music.

When I first heard about the Synyster Gates School, I could not believe that something so cool and well made was free and accessible to everybody. I thought it was some kind of a small group of people that were chosen by Syn after a contest of some sort that had the chance to meet him and to follow private lessons with him. When I looked it up by curiosity later and after ending up on the forum while browsing the internet, I was so happy to find that I was wrong and that I could be a student too. So I signed in and I started following the lessons.

I would like to be a real student of the Synyster Gates School and an active member of this community, because I want to give something back to the School and to this community that already gave me so much. So I would happily share everything I learned and my progress with you all. I want to give my best in this beautiful project!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Gabriel Perez

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Salt Lake City, UT
    open.spotify.com
    Hi everyone. I've been following the lessons of this awesome school for a bit more than a month, and I felt like I should be active in this community too.

I'm a 21 year old French guy that lives in Paris. I started playing guitar by chance (and I still don't quite know why or completely realize it) about a year and a half or so. Since then, it's a true passion for me. I absolutely love learning songs, playing with other people, sharing what I know and learning new stuff about this instrument and music.

When I first heard about the Synyster Gates School, I could not believe that something so cool and well made was free and accessible to everybody. I thought it was some kind of a small group of people that were chosen by Syn after a contest of some sort that had the chance to meet him and to follow private lessons with him. When I looked it up by curiosity later and after ending up on the forum while browsing the internet, I was so happy to find that I was wrong and that I could be a student too. So I signed in and I started following the lessons.

I would like to be a real student of the Synyster Gates School and an active member of this community, because I want to give something back to the School and to this community that already gave me so much. So I would happily share everything I learned and my progress with you all. I want to give my best in this beautiful project!
    Hey it's good to have you! Can't wait to share ideas and see you around more!

Reactions: Nocturne
    Synner Endless Summer Collection