• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Critical Acclaim Solo

J

Jak Angelescu

98% of the solos have tricky parts, extremely fast runs, or effects (ie God Damn solo) that make them challenging all in their own way. At least from my knowledge. So my advice would be to go two ways:
1)Learn a similar level of solo from another band.
2) Pick your favorite A7X solo regardless of difficulty and practice your ass off with it.
I still have goal solos of mine that I’ve been working on for years but they’re so badass that anytime I get a few measures learned or a few bpms faster, the reward is so rewarding!
The choice is yours, bro 😎

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
You could possibly try to go a bit above your skill level and try to get a better player by learning them.
As for (techincally(no fast sweeping/tapping etc not nescesarily easy)) easy A7x solos you could try i won’t see you tonight, Seize The Day, Dear God, Danger Line, So Far away, Victim, Tonight The World dies, Crimson day, outro of coming Home, Acid Rain and Roman Sky. You could try some of these it really helps working on your feel too.
Hope this helps

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
I think the only syn solo I’ve ever came close on was the opening eternal rest solo. And I couldn’t even tell you if I played it correctly. It’s on my old youtube page lol. It’s funny because the entire first verse afterwards goes terribly wrong in the video because I have no idea what he was playing there…. lol good times.