• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

~*FEEL FREE TO UPLOAD YOUR RIFFS HERE!*~

J

Jak Angelescu

For those of you who are having issues getting your riffs uploaded, an admin confirmed that the team IS working to get it fixed as fast as possible. So don’t worry
In the meantime, feel free to upload your riffs on this forum topic or on a separate one. That way we can ALL see your badass mastery and even leave feedback.
Much love to you all!!

Hector Pavlovich

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Well i didn’t know there were issues with confirmations i’ve been trying to upload my danger line solo (sorry for the mistakes I learned and recorded it in like 10 mins because I wanted to post something to introduce myself here). I guess i’ll just leave it here until it’s fixed.
Danger Line Solo

J

Jak Angelescu

Dude excellent work Hector! That was really spot on and your bends are really good! Just try to pull and tear into that vibrato little bit more and just keep practicing it to get more fluid. But that impressive for 10 minutes worth of work!

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Stefi- you really rocked that!
Hector and Patrick- I’m doing this in one go because I have pretty much the same feedback for both of you. You both did really great but you both could dig in a bit more for the vibrato. Rock on!