• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Gibson LP Junior TV yellow

Ethan Keeling

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Aylesbury, England
Hi guys, just found this guitar, ive wanted one for years but not sure on whether to get it. Is this a rare guitar to see for sale? is it in good condition for its price and age? any help like that would be great!

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    It's only from 2005, so I doubt it's especially rare. The thing that would be concerning to me is that on the top, there appears to be something like paint overspray on it. There's a dusting of black with a hard line, like a tape line just above the playing area. Also, in the pic of the back, the paint is worn away on the edge.

For a 15 year old guitar at that price point, I would not inquire further. It looks abused, or at least neglected.

Jaxon Muller

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    Tulsa, OK
    www.imdb.com
    Hi guys, just found this guitar, ive wanted one for years but not sure on whether to get it. Is this a rare guitar to see for sale? is it in good condition for its price and age? any help like that would be great!

Idk if this will be of any use but maybe consider checking out sites like Facebook Marketplace and LetGo! as well, you never know what you may find...

Reactions: Ethan Keeling