• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Help me

1nonlyAzrael

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Canada
I need help with the song Buried Alive at a live concert.
Also, the thing is I want to learn how syns played this solo by tapping in a live Concert at rock ring.
I just need help finding a tab or something for that solo when syns starts tapping. Also sorry if I don't make sense about this im kinda new rn.

Cedric L

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Germany
Okay, first I gotta tell you something. My syn gates guitar is in Drop C and my red guitar is in E-Standard BUT it only has 22 frets. For this solo you need a E-Standard guitar with 24 frets. What I did is I tuned the strings 2 halfsteps UP. So the tuning is E A D A C# F#. So if you want to learn that solo from my video you have to play every note 2 halfsteps higher.
I don't know if everything is correct but these are the notes I can hear in that video.
Hope it helps you a little bit!

Cedric L

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Germany
Dude that was awesome. It sounded right to me. Keep up the hard work man!
Thank you!

So if you speed up like the concert would it probably sound like the same when syns play it?
I forgot you can speed up the videos in YouTube. I think the original Tempo is something between 1.25 and 1.5

Reactions: 1nonlyAzrael