• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

HELP!

G

I want to upload a riff but I don’t want to upload it to YouTube when I delete it from YouTube the video will not play. can someone help me or, syn or Brian fix this problem Please or someone else can help. Thanks

Billie M

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Ok don’t worry I’m assuming you know how to upload a video on youtube. Basically when you go on the edit window of your video on youtube there’s the option for the video to be private, public or unlisted. You need to click unlisted. It won’t appear on your you channel only the persons with the link will be able to see it. Private works the same way but the website of the school wouldn’t let the video play. So click on unlisted and everything will be fine.
I was in the same panic mode when I wanted to upload a video here. So I completely understand.

Synner Endless Summer Collection