• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hey, my name's Ktulu :D

ktulu_awaken

New Student
Feb 13, 2020
Along with the Man himself, Nita Strauss and Kirk Hammett are the reasons I picked up the guitar. I recently broke a bone in my hand that made me realize, if I want to do what I love, I have to take advantage of the time I have left to do it. You never know what's around the corner. I'm teaching myself to be more patient and to learn from these brilliant minds that dedicate their time to give us the opportunity to be a better guitar player. I definitely want to be more efficient, along with understanding that it's okay to be frustrated when I can't learn a certain riff, and also that I CAN do it, if I just be patient and practice. So with that being said, it's nice to meet you! I'm kind of shy at first, but I come around... Usually when talking about music haha.

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    Welcome to the SGS Family Ktulu! Glad to have you here! Those are some awesome guitarists you listed. Nita is a goddamn beast on guitar and imo is underrated! This school definitely has a lot of lessons that can help you reach what goals you've set for yourself big or small and as you said, with time and patience you can reach your goals. Make sure if you have a question to fire away! This site has a ton of awesome folks who are very nice as well as being very knowledgeable about things guitar related whether it's technique, gear, gigging, recording, or practicing. They will almost always be willing to help out when needed.

Reactions: ktulu_awaken
    J

Jak Angelescu

Along with the Man himself, Nita Strauss and Kirk Hammett are the reasons I picked up the guitar. I recently broke a bone in my hand that made me realize, if I want to do what I love, I have to take advantage of the time I have left to do it. You never know what's around the corner. I'm teaching myself to be more patient and to learn from these brilliant minds that dedicate their time to give us the opportunity to be a better guitar player. I definitely want to be more efficient, along with understanding that it's okay to be frustrated when I can't learn a certain riff, and also that I CAN do it, if I just be patient and practice. So with that being said, it's nice to meet you! I'm kind of shy at first, but I come around... Usually when talking about music haha.

Welcome to the family, Ktulu! I'm the community leader and an admin here. So if you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to reach out to me! I look forward to what you can do!

Synner Endless Summer Collection