• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

I suck at guitar

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    Luckily this is the coolest online community I’ve ever been a part of 🙂 everyone here is incredibly cool and supportive. I haven’t posted anything yet partly because of feeling like a not so great player some times, and partly out of being lazy 😛 But I promise, this community will support you 😀

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    I’m sure you don’t suck!
    Besides uploading a video here will allow us to see/hear you play and that will mean we can give you some feedback! Feedback can range from ‘hey you rock but maybe try paying some attention to this or that’ to ‘you completely fucking rocked that!’. We all really want to help you(or be jealous at you skill!)
    Remember, this school is safe place. There no bullying no harsh comments and the feedback you’ll receive will always be constructive!

J

Jak Angelescu

There is no such thing as someone who sucks at an instrument. There have been numerous beginners that have posted up their videos 🙂 there is no s competition here. And believe it or not, I’ve learned something from all of those videos! If it helps you, I definitely want to see what you have to say!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Noah Berends

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I had no confidence either. But I did anyways. When I did, it was amazingly helpful. Looking back, it started a period of high growth in my playing, because it set a standard for myself that I felt I had to meet. Therefore, I would get better, make another video, see what I did wrong, and make that even better in the next video. Everybody makes mistakes, even the pros. Everybody started somewhere, so nobody will be thinking less of you if you make one small mistake here and there. And especially on this site, we love to help others and show them how to be their greatest selves. But, we can’t do that unless you show us what you’re up to!