• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

I'm Fucking LIVID

J

Jak Angelescu

Thanks Hector

Kai C

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Nov 11, 2019
Naha Okinawa
Sorry that's happening. I have to restring my Syn custom and I want to put 10-52s on (currently has 10-46) so I'll be right there with you learning how to do this and it's scary. But I'm really glad to see I'm not the only one who names my guitars. My strat is Gypsy, my accoustic is Nomad, my Syn is Nightingale (the only female), my bass is Dumb Bitch, and my pawn shop Ibanez is Junky.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
Hope you get things sorted before Friday Jak! Taming a Floyd can be a frustrating challenge, but like most challenges the more you do it the easier it gets. Dive in and get those hands dirty, you can do it.

We don't have Guitar Centre here in Australia, so can't comment from experience, but from what I have heard on other forums they are best avoided. I would suggest finding a good local luthier to look after your future set up and repair needs. Most independant music stores will be able to point you in the direction of a few.

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com

Watch my floyd video I linked earlier. A big part of why it was so long was changing string gauges and tuning.

Reactions: Kai C and carlosmqr
    That's right! Guitars are female!

That really sucks! Such BS. Not smart in the long run, they should make sure clients are happy so they come back. I hope you get Anubis ready in time. We love you Jak, stay strong. We all empathize with your frustration.