• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Papa Gates' Schecter Hellwin Amp AMA

[DELETED]

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
I honestly don't think they know, especially the techs. I know they are/were a little flustered over there with Covid. When I asked them about a digital manual to the Schecter Hellraiser head, they literally didn't even have one. To their own amp. So I had to scan my physical copy and I sent it to them. As I'm sure you noticed, the entire release of these amps weren't well thought out and are disorganized lol

Reactions: Eric Kane

Triggers4Life

New Student
Dec 3, 2020
I've been looking for this information too! purchased one new back in ~2015. I was a bit out of the loop for several years and came back to Hellwin being discontinued and not available anywhere..

I feel lucky to have such a rare jewel of a amp now. Heck I even have the original packaging!

Thanks @Alex Cain for digital manual! I have no clue where mine went.

Attachments

• IMG_3822.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Reactions: Eric Kane

MassHysteria

Free Bird Player
Jul 6, 2022
Hello Eric,

I am in need of schematic for Hellwin Stage100. The footswitch is going wonky.
Please see post Hellwin stage 100 midi 5 buttons footswitch problem.
Thank you very much.

FollowUp>>> Please see post Hellwin stage 100 midi 5 buttons footswitch problem.

Last edited:

DXMG503

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I would love a copy of the schematics if they're still available!

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I would love a copy of the schematics if they're still available!
    PM me your email address. Eric sent it to me, and I'm pretty sure I still have it.

I would love to see it modeled for the AxeFX, but I would surely need to get a newer one for that - my 2XL+ won't be getting any new amps.