• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Papa Gates Shows His Skills And My Absence

J

Jak Angelescu

Hey there everyone.
I finally went through my messages on here. I found out I had to be logged in to do the lessons but I wasn’t checking my notifications.
To make it quick because some people don’t know-
My singer struck a huge problem in her life and came to me with things I had no idea she was struggling with. It was the worst feeling ever to know someone you spend 99% of your day with was suffering BADLY and you had no idea. So I announced on Instagram my absence but some people here don’t follow me so they didn’t know.
I’m still taking time off. My life has shifted greatly lately and I need to refocus my attention elsewhere. Luckily many of you already knew and jumped on the bandwagon to pick up where I won’t be able to for a long time.
Rowan, Hector, Ailee… you all three have been incredible. I got the email notification and read Ailee’s passionate attempt to issue homework assignments and was so moved. I really… really was. And then I got to briefly show support for Rowan and Hector’s live feed and wow. Just… wow.
Holly is not healed yet. And she and my music are 100% of my attention. Our song is still being recorded as we don’t want to just “wing it.”
Got to meet PG last night and watch him play. So I recorded some of it to share with you all 🙂 keep it up.
In love
Jak

Synner Endless Summer Collection