• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Proper Introduction

Gabriel Perez

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Salt Lake City, UT
    open.spotify.com
    I've posted probably one or two things on the forums and commented on a few other things. But I don't think I've done an actual introduction. Soooooo yeah. Hi.

I'm Gabriel but I go by Gabe most of the time. I'm the only guitar major at Westminster College SLC. And I'm okay? I'm not really the best guitarist but I get by. I've definitely gotten better since joining in 2017 but I've really seen progress since interacting with people in this community more. I'm really into blues, jazz, funk, pop, metal. I am just really into music. I'm doing everything I can to be the best guitarist I can be. I'm taking the Santana Master Class, private lessons through my school, obviously the Synyster Gates school. Everyone really motivates me to do better since there are so many different styles present in this community. Can't wait to start doing more!