• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Schecter Synyster Gates Guitar

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Jake Arnold

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Traverse City
The Standard also has a Floyd Rose special (I believe) and the Custom S has a Floyd Rose 1500 made of stainless steel and it stays in tune a lot better the the Special. I have a 1500 in my Banshee elite and I love it way more than the Special. It also has a push in tremolo bar that doesn’t come loose every time you move it around. lol

Eren Koc

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Well, i live in Turkey and these guitars are very expensive in here.
Custom S = 5500 Turkish Liras
Custom = 4300 Turkish Liras
Standart = 3500 Turkish Liras
So, i guess i’m going to buy Custom but if i would buy custom will i regret? or be like “Oh man, i wish i’d buy Custom S”?
My current guitar is rubbish so i need buy a new guitar now and i don’t have enough money to buy custom s. So, i’m wondering your thoughts about that.

Tory Capman

One Stringer
Nov 11, 2019
Honestly, I have one Custom-S and two Custom models and if I were you, I’d wait and save more for the one with the Sustainiac. The amount of satisfaction of being able to play some of Syns parts that require it is huge. For me, the divebombs near the beginning of Beast and the Harlot were the first thing I play on mine and I played it over and over again lol

Tory Capman

One Stringer
Nov 11, 2019
I got lucky and was able to find a white model with the black stripes that was barely used. Back when it was being sold, I wasn’t able to save up quick enough to buy it lol. I always kinda like the joker purple one with the green stripes too but not enough to get it.

Synner Endless Summer Collection