• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

So any gamers here?

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Mostly shooters and open-world stuff. PC gaming.
    Gamertags:
    UPlay (Far Cry and Assassin’s Creed games): Edman70
    Origin (Star Wars Battlefront II): YourDad70
    Steam (Everything else): Your Dad
    Currently playing Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and sometimes Battlefront II and Forza Horizon 4.

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Melbourne, Australia
    Yeah, have been since the good old Atari days. PS4 is my console of choice these days but I play Rocksmith on PC.
    I play most genres of games, not much of a sport fan though. Have played an unhealthy amount of Destiny since it first released and am now looking forward to Borderlands 3 finally releasing.

Kfir Yaakovi

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Israel
    Yea, I’ve been gaming since I was like 6.
    I usually play competetive multiplayer games.
    The main game I play is Dota 2, been playing it for 6 years.
    But from time to time I also play:
    Battlefield
    Overwatch
    Counter Strike
    Assassins Creed

Firsty Lasty

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    I’m a long-time video game addict, to the point where it has massively held me back in life.
    I would rank Skyrim as the best easygoing game of all time, and the dark souls series as the best PvP games. First person shooters can be fun, but I would usually rather go to the range with one of my ar-15s and blast shit for real.

Dan Shipway

Slim Shady
  • Nov 11, 2019
    I play them quite a lot but never held them above playing guitar, I always found it was to stop playing games but never guitar.
    My main games are GTA 5 (lvl 390) and assassins creed. I do enjoy Fallout, Warframe and other games as well.