• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

So, it happened…

J

Jak Angelescu

Ed has definitely been a very big contributor to this site as well. He is extremely smart with all things recording and even lutheir style work. I have reached out to him numerous times and he has definitely been somebody that I can confide in. I am so glad that he got this opportunity. Kfir, if you ever have any issues with recording he is definitely the man to talk to!

Reactions: Ed Seith

Ezequiel Romanko

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Argentina
i agree with everybody ed! you’re amazing and an unvaluabable pillar in this comunity helping all us with different things in the musical aspect and in the life aspect like cheering up everybody the world needs more people like you i hope you have a really good day today an every day mister Ed hugs from argentina

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
Congratulations sir..i have interacted with him and papa gates and they are always nice and gracious so i have no problem believing they are like that in person.one day before i take a dirt nap i will get to meet the whole band and papa gates but until then i will live vicariously through you..thank you sir for posting this. John

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
and its comments like this one is why i will never leave this school..the respect and family feel..you just dont get that every where..thank you sir and all of the synners

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Thanks for resurrecting this thread, bud! It all seemed a lifetime ago and it was awesome to re-read what I, Syn, and everyone else wrote about. Thanks for the memories!