• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Submit your band to the brand new Synyster Gates School Spotify playlists for Artists

Flip Twogood

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Hey guys just thought it might be super cool to hear everyones bands that are in the similar genre of A7X or just guitar centered in general My band Acacia Ridge started out in January of this year and we put out an album in April 2019. It has now received over 630,000 Spotify plays and I think of lot of the people on this forum may like it considering all the sweep picking and "shred playing" was learned and made possible thanks to the wonderful lessons on this site! Anyways here is the brand new "Synyster Gates School Artists" collaborative Spotify playlist! This is for all the artists in this community so please add your band or solo project to the playlist if you think it's awesome and needs to be heard! The link is below to add your bands songs! Click here to add your bands to the community playlist

Guitarshred99

New Student
Nov 12, 2019
This is an awesome idea!

Flip Twogood

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Oh what a good idea! My band just does covers and I hate it. Maybe I'll find new people to write music with and give up of my actual one... Anyways, I Can't wait to hear all of your songs
Dude you totally should! If you ever need any recording advice or help just send me a message on instagram and id be happy to offer any advice Its flippy2good.

Rute Rodrigues

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Portugal
    Dude you totally should! If you ever need any recording advice or help just send me a message on instagram and id be happy to offer any advice Its flippy2good.
    Oh thank you so much for the help! I'll follow you!! Thank you
    It's kinda hard to find people to play with, but I'll try! Thank you!

Reactions: Flip Twogood

Flip Twogood

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019
    I brought this up in the meeting as Flip knows. We're going to see if we can make this an official thing. Be mindful. There are some things that can coincide with this we'll be ironing out the details of. It's a great idea!
    Thanks Jak, really looking forward to this! It would be awesome to hear the work and bands of all these musicians.

Flip Twogood

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019
    This is such a great idea. I am not sure about the stuff I have because Its not up to the level in terms of sound quality,mixing etc where I want them to be. But in future, definitely if this thing stays.
    Hey man if you ever need any recording or mixing advice hit me up and id be happy to shed some light on the subject to help you get higher quality music out there

Reactions: Sayonil Mitra