• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Synner hangout

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Hey Fam,

We have done online Synner hangouts in the past and I figured we could do one again. I was thinking about doing it on March 6th at 8 PM CET.

Are you guys down?

Attachments

• yellow-octopus-Funny-Party-Meme-1 (1).jpg
    yellow-octopus-Funny-Party-Meme-1 (1).jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 109

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Do you have anything planned for this hangout ? I think last time you did a quiz game right? I know I missed that one. :(
Didn't really have anything planned in particular. Just figured it would be nice to actually talk instead of text for a change you know.

I also can't really promise making a quiz because my thesis deadline is March 5th. We could of course do like an open mic kind of thing, I'm used to doing those with the gypsy jazz transfusion club and they are pretty fun. Basically everyone who wants to play something can play something during the hangout and we take turns doing so, that could be pretty fun

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
Rockstar Student
Nov 11, 2019
Spain
Hey Fam,

We have done online Synner hangouts in the past and I figured we could do one again. I was thinking about doing it on March 6th at 8 PM CET.

Are you guys down?
Talking stuff would be nice. Just to exchange tips and examine each others weak point maybe ?

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Johnny seems to be doing just fine 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously tho, if you want to play bass to and play bass. Not everybody is ready for 6 strings 🤪🤪🤪

But really without mocking or anything, there's nothing wrong with bass so if you'd rather play bass than guitar go for it!
    Bro, I'll come and play the cello