• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Thank you!

supraja vadlamani

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Hello everyone,
I just want to take a minute to thank all of you for being so encouraging and commenting on (my) riffs. I’m fairly new to the instrument and it’s given me a lot of confidence to keep posting riffs which is allowing for continuous practice and improvement. Despite a full-time job, I’m still motivated to keep posting so I’m going to try my best to do so. Thank you all so much – your kind words have come a long way

J

Jak Angelescu

Awww you are SO welcome, girl! It’s very true. Having support, encouragement, and good feedback really can do wonders for someone’s motivation and drive. You are so far along for being such a beginner, and I always love watching your riffs! It’s been so wonderful getting to watch your progress!!

Mervin Moras

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
It’s a compliment to the school to see how much you and many other “beginners” have progressed over time Just keep it going as your skills become your ongoing gratitude back to the school! Great work so far