• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Your Favorite Guitarists?

Hiroshi Nakauye

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Malmsteen- is a big one because he was the first guitarist that showed me that a guitar could be played that fast.
George benson – his playing is amazing
Tony Iommi – some of the best riffs ever
Akira takasaki – crazy doctor!
Uli Jon Roth
Dick dale
Norifumi shima
Joscho Stephan
Kaori muraji

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I have to have a conversation with my drunk self. ‘Seriously there are so many people whom I forgot so feel free to fill them in. Yourself’ what the hell am I even saying there.
I forgot a lot of slightly obvious ones like Randy Rhoads, David Gilmour, Mark Tremonti and Mark Knopfler. I also want to mention a YouTube guitarist called Adam Lee. He is an incredibly tasty player!

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
Hmm, there are so many to choose from….
First would have to be James Hetfield, the man is the reason I first picked up a guitar.
Honurable mentions for that spot would be Dave Mustaine and Scott Ian.
Mick Thomson, he is a really good played and can shred with the best of them.
Dave Gilmour, I cry inside every time I hear his Comfortably Numb solos.
Tommy Emmanuel, the things he does with an acoustic guitar…..wow. (Bonus points because he is an Aussie).
I would probably add Trey Azagthoth too, he is nuttier than squirrel shit, but he gets some really cool sounds that set Morbid Angel apart from the other Death Metal bands of that era.
I am sure there are many more that will come to mind as soon as I hit submit.