• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Nightmare solo cover with a FENDER ;)

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    The amp was Line6 spider 75 watt , its not that bad tho

A *LOT* of elitist snob guitarists (yes, there really are some - haha!) shit all over Line6 stuff, but they're stupid and dead wrong. L6 has a lot of quality gear. I had a Pod HD500 that was a killer rig for me, save one caeat - it had bad cab emulation, and you couldn't add your own. That may be the only reason I upgraded to Fractal several years ago, and it did some things (like pitch shifting, so you can play Eb standard on an E standard tuned guitar) WAY better.

Edward John

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    A *LOT* of elitist snob guitarists (yes, there really are some - haha!) shit all over Line6 stuff, but they're stupid and dead wrong. L6 has a lot of quality gear. I had a Pod HD500 that was a killer rig for me, save one caeat - it had bad cab emulation, and you couldn't add your own. That may be the only reason I upgraded to Fractal several years ago, and it did some things (like pitch shifting, so you can play Eb standard on an E standard tuned guitar) WAY better.
    Dime used a ton of cheap practice amps to get unique sounds, any amp can sound amazing.