• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🎸🎶CONGRATULATIONS to This Week's Student Spotlight!🎶🎸

J

Jak Angelescu

Congratulations to this week's student spotlight winners @Alicia Willis @Ed Seith 🎊🧨🎊
Alicia just posted up an amazing improvement video showing how hard she has worked with guitar. In the beginning of the school, she kind of loomed in the shadows and only popped up every once and a while. However this time around I am seeing her become more active than ever and she has made a substantial improvement on the guitar! Congratulations Alicia!

Captain Ed, I don't even think I need to tell anybody what all this guy does. I am so happy to know that since I have had to take a little bit of a back step from posting on here and writing people back, there are so many people that have chimed in to come together to help out. And Ed right from the very beginning - you are definitely one of those people. You continue to help and inspire every single day and we all love you! You're playing has improved tremendously and you continuously contribute to helping others in need! We salute you!

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    🤗 omgsh thanks so much Jak !!!
    I hope the others “looming in the shadows” come out too !!!!
    Honestly, most of it at first was being nervous to post anything at all because everyone here is so freaking AMAZING!

and @Ed Seith is phenomenal !!! He’s talented and always so awesome with answering our random ass questions lol. You da man Ed !!! 😃

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Synner Endless Summer Collection