• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

William Byerley is The Spotlight Student!

J

Jak Angelescu

Congratulations, William! I see you've been working hard like mad on the riff forums. You also did a kickass job in the masterclass and you're so engaging on the forums. We love you here man!

Although for some reason I can't find where these are featured now. The little scroll thing has gone vanished. It's okay, I'll bug Alex and Mike about it.

Great work, William!
@William Byerley

Mike Creuzer

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Congratulations!

Although for some reason I can't find where these are featured now. The little scroll thing has gone vanished. It's okay, I'll bug Alex and Mike about it.

Ill see if I can add this back somewhere, for now got this up for our winner:

1601618744494.png

Synner Endless Summer Collection

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Damn, I got put on blast, now I need a beat :(
    Thanks everyone, feels strange. tbh I worry I'll get a little shy
    I hope I'm not hit with sadness when the gaze moves on
    Pretty neat though, maybe someone will ask me how to do something ( in the wrong key xD )
    Gotta do some stuff
    I almost forgot to say "Thank you very much!"

J

Jak Angelescu

Damn, I got put on blast, now I need a beat :(
    Thanks everyone, feels strange. tbh I worry I'll get a little shy
    I hope I'm not hit with sadness when the gaze moves on
    Pretty neat though, maybe someone will ask me how to do something ( in the wrong key xD )
    Gotta do some stuff
    I almost forgot to say "Thank you very much!"
    "In the wrong key" 🤣🤣
    You know I love you and i only give criticism out of love! Take it and make it work!