• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

I'm back!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    I ended up going for a cheaper one, it was all I could afford tbh. It's a Squier MM Stratocaster
    Looks like a nice guitar to pick back up with. It also looks like it could make for a fun/educational mod platform once you get more experience under your belt as well as figuring out what you do and do not like about it. I'm sure you remember but just a friendly reminder that if you've got any questions, feel free to ask away. I'm sure we can help you out with whatever you need figured out.

MayEmton

Music Theory Bragger
    Apr 13, 2020
    Looks like a nice guitar to pick back up with. It also looks like it could make for a fun/educational mod platform once you get more experience under your belt as well as figuring out what you do and do not like about it. I'm sure you remember but just a friendly reminder that if you've got any questions, feel free to ask away. I'm sure we can help you out with whatever you need figured out.
    Yeah I remember, thanks so much. This awesome community is part of what made me so excited to be back :D I definitely will look into getting something better quality later down the line. I am happy with what I got for now though - I have nothing against the cheaper stuff, I played many flute exams on a second hand, $130 flute I got off ebay lol. Thank you all for the warm welcome!