• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
K

G D C Jam

first attempt at improvising over a chord progression. any advice or feedback is appreciated
Love the Blueberry burst on that LP - it's super pretty, and sounds sweet. I like where you're going but I will offer advice. Since you're clearly able to multitrack, start with a click, even if you don't want to do drums. It will help you stay in time and keep all your instruments synced up (as long as you always play to the click - every instrument plays to the click or beat/drummer.

Love the Blueberry burst on that LP - it's super pretty, and sounds sweet. I like where you're going but I will offer advice. Since you're clearly able to multitrack, start with a click, even if you don't want to do drums. It will help you stay in time and keep all your instruments synced up (as long as you always play to the click - every instrument plays to the click or beat/drummer.
Thanks for the advice. Currently I just record myself using OBS into a few seperate files then lay them over the top

Reaper is free to try. Reaper.fm.

if you can’t pay for it, you can use the full featured demo forever.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Kyle Roberts
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media