• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
idssdi

Gravity-analysis

Ids tired, I'm late but here is the Gravity analysis including some off key singing.

You can still vote for the one I'm doing this week here:
https://syngates.com/threads/harmony-songwriting-lessons-poll-9.3253/
  • Love
Reactions: Jak Angelescu
J
Wonderful as always. I actually really liked your singing. Maybe I'm just easy to impress🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ could you do me a favor and put time stamps in these videos? I usually don't have time to watch the whole thing and if you had a time stamp where I could jump to something it'd be super helpful. Thank you for these wonderful lessons. It helps me in my songwriting

Reactions: idssdi
Wonderful as always. I actually really liked your singing. Maybe I'm just easy to impress🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ could you do me a favor and put time stamps in these videos? I usually don't have time to watch the whole thing and if you had a time stamp where I could jump to something it'd be super helpful. Thank you for these wonderful lessons. It helps me in my songwriting
Thank you!

Yeah sure I can!

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
idssdi
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings