• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Dominik Gräber

Warmup / Rhythm Practice

Decided to do a short video of the intro to "now that we're dead" by Metallica as I use that song to warm up but also to practice my rhythm playing.
J
I just love how much you've improved!! Your timing and clarity are MILES better! You should be proud of yourself!

• Love
Reactions: Dominik Gräber
Oh man ! I’m jelly right now !!!! Ooooooh those chugs.... and how the hell does your picking hand look so damn fluid ! It’s like your right hand is doing a little dance ! I freaking love it !

• Love
Reactions: Dominik Gräber
Oh man ! I’m jelly right now !!!! Ooooooh those chugs.... and how the hell does your picking hand look so damn fluid ! It’s like your right hand is doing a little dance ! I freaking love it !
Thanks so much!!! 😊 Been playing this song since 2017 or so. At some Point you get really comfortable with it (and some Basic Metal chugging in General) when you play it every Other day

Reactions: Alicia Willis

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Dominik Gräber
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media